Being an illustrious Supplier of Ophthalmoscopes, we endeavor to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. As a respectable firm, headquartered in Delhi(India), we are making available top-of-the-line quality products in the market.
Features : Halogen HPXTM lamp provides 30% brighter, whiter light output than standard lamps for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view.
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture.
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, and slit aperture (all on a 6position, continuously rotating aperture dial). Plus - red-free filter, polarizing filter, and unfiltered Halogen HPX on a 3-position switch — each position can be engaged with each of the 6 positions of the aperture dial, for a total of 18 possible combinations. Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free operation.
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters (Model 11720).
- 68 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters (Model 11730).
Model Numbers :
- 11720 - 3.5v Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (Head Only)
- 11730 - 3.5v AutoStep® Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (Head Only)
Accessory Numbers : 04900 - 3.5v Halogen Lamp
Warranty : Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Patents : U.S. Patent Nos. 4,526,449; 4,998,818; and international patents.